Search
  • Wawawaw Studios

The Financial Plan

Updated: Apr 10, 2019

Investment Strategy & Return on Investment (ROI)


Investors will recoup up to 120% of their investment before any profits will be distributed. After that point, all the net profits will be split on a 80/20 basis with 20% being distributed to the investor(s) on a pro-rata basis and the other 80% going to the producing/creative entity.

There are 35 shares being offered at $10,000.00 (USD) per share. 0.57% will be the assigned net profit percentage per share.


Financial Requirements Wawawaw Studios intends to raise $350,000.00 (USD) to produce and market The Busker Bus . An estimated in detail budget is available in the budget tab.


The Return

Predicting precise return on any investment is speculative, but such speculation can be, and will be, diminished by Wawawaw Studios' producers through agressive ROI return methods.


The projected budget of The Busker Bus is appropriate for other comparable independent TV shows previously produced in the market. At the American Film Market and European Film Markets in 2015, it was widely observed and reported the buyers were specifically looking for projects with negative production costs between $50,000 and $5,000,000. Projects with larger budgets were broadly ignored, regardless of attached talent.

The Producers of The Busker Bus are exploring all possible revenue streams over the full life of the show.

The Busker Bus is slated for release all revenue streams, such as inclusion in subscription-steaming offerings (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.), as well as adapted for mobile and tablet viewing.

The Producers of The Busker Bus are bringing in marketing experts to assess trendy budget expenditures, while understanding that The Busker Bus needs to be appreciated as the unique show it will be – a genuine immediate classic approach to storytelling that audiences will find irresistible.


0 views
philip@halloun.com
Israel : +972(0)542820281           Denmark: +4526662221          China: +86(158)10650280